Stockdale Driveway & Patio Pavers is a business division of skilled technicians operated by Chris Digirolamo. We are your reliable source to design, install, restore, or repair any type of outdoor hardscape. Call us and schedule an on-site assessment to get a free quote.
PAVER PATIO IN BAKERSFIELD, CA
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
As a preferred local business, we provide to property owners the highest quality of paver and concrete contractors in Bakersfield and its surrounding areas. Our prices are competitive and our commitment to customer satisfaction is truly second to none. Contact us to learn more about the company.
LICENSED PATIO DESIGNERS
Whether you are looking for a home improvement or simply wanting to make a property more functional, adding a paver patio is perhaps the most viable option. A paved surface allows for a considerable expansion of living space and provides the ability to create different usable areas.
Installing a paver patio is a great way to increase the usability of a property. Nonetheless, it can be a challenge to accomplish this task without professional assistance. A qualified contractor can help you determine how much time the project will take, the budget for material and labor, and the most convenient additions for an outdoor space.
Paving is not just about improving the appearance of a surface. It is also about keeping with the latest trends and ensuring that the surface will stand the test of time. With the various designs, shapes and materials that can be used for a paver patio, there is no reason why you should not get one.
BENEFITS OF AN OUTDOOR PATIO
Increases value – Adding a paver patio can be a compelling feature if you wish to augment the valuation of your property. In most cases, a building with a paved yard has greater selling power because buyers often consider that the additional living space can come in handy for entertainment.
Aesthetically versatile – Personalized hardscaping in Bakersfield can be a great way to improve an outdoor area. Pavers can be installed in a simple grid or in complex interlocking patterns. Choose from a wide selection of styles, colors and shapes to give your property a look that fits your style. We can create a beautiful and unique design that will be sure to set you apart from others.
Extremely durable – Our patios are built to last for many years. The pavers we utilize are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions and regular foot traffic. Hence, they are very durable and do not require much care. This makes them one of the most popular paving materials to install and maintain.
COMMON TYPES OF PAVERS
Concrete – These driveway pavers are perhaps the best multipurpose material for your landscaping needs. Although they look like natural stone from a distance, they are actually made of concrete. Usually, the concrete is blended with other materials to give it that decorative stone appearance. This is done by adding coloring agents or substances that are similar in appearance and texture.
Brick – They are made through a manufacturing process that involves digging clay from the ground, mixing it with water and curing it under heat. Various colors, textures, and other aesthetic features can be created using different materials during the production stage.
Flagstone – Flat slabs of natural stone that have been used for centuries to create a variety of flooring options. They are functional, long lasting and come in a wide range of styles to fit both formal and casual settings. With their natural and irregular appearance, flagstones create a traditional feeling.
PATIO INSTALLATION PROCESS
01. Material selection – Each material has its own benefits. For example, patio pavers are more expensive but they offer a higher-end look that is desired by many. While a poured concrete patio may not be as visually appealing, it is cheaper and will require less maintenance over time.
02. Hardscape design – The design phase involves discovering what the client is expecting to achieve with the patio. Are you looking for a play area, do you want a space to entertain friends and family, are you building a home extension or looking to enhance the existing landscape? All these factors will determine the layout for your new paver patio.
03. Patio installation – After all the grass and weeds have been removed from the installation site, we will start grading the land to ensure a level surface. Then, our workers will install the desired patio and other requested features such as seating areas, fire pits, fountains, or retaining walls.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
We begin each hardscape project with an on-site property inspection. While determining the size and scope of the assignment, our team will provide you with a cost estimate. This is also the time to ask questions, make special requests, and learn about what our work entails.
- Custom hardscape patios to enhance outdoor spaces
- Sturdy driveways that endure foot and vehicle traffic
- Alluring pool decks to accommodate friends and family
- Versatile sidewalks that connect different property areas
- Functional retaining walls or decorative garden walls
- Restoration services for any type of hardscape structure